Inside Out Weight Loss: Aligning Mind, Body and Spirit for Lasting Change

What Do You Want to Replace the Weight Struggle With?

You may have heard my mission statement: To end the weight struggle and replace it with…
You may have also noticed that I change what we are replacing it with frequently - freedom, fun, love, light, etc.

Now I’d like to know what you would like to replace your weight struggle with. Post a comment and let me know!

Love and Light,

Renee

29 Comments »

1. livingrainbowcolor said,

May 1, 2008 @ 4:00 am

LOL, the first thing I thought of was to replace my weight loss struggle with another struggle. If I’m giving up my weight loss struggle, which struggle will I replace it with?
    More seriously, though, I’m replacing it with a more peaceful, fun-filled life.

2. Paula G said,

May 1, 2008 @ 10:47 am

Utter and complete ease….. and congruency.

3. Linda Sims said,

May 2, 2008 @ 9:33 pm

I would like to replace my struggle with enthusiasm and inner alignment/peace.

PS
    On the yahoo group I posted a poll. If you wouldn’t mind, and have time, would you look at it?

4. Jdaw said,

May 12, 2008 @ 3:28 am

I’m going with calm

5. sally cooper said,

May 12, 2008 @ 5:20 am

to replace my struggle with excitement and wonderment at what is ahead in my life thanks to inside out weight loss and renee.

6. Olivia said,

May 14, 2008 @ 1:42 pm

I am with focus and all my mind into it!! Thanks!

7. Chris said,

May 15, 2008 @ 8:25 pm

Faith in those successes I haven’t achieved yet.

8. vera said,

May 18, 2008 @ 10:45 am

I would like to end my struggle with weight and direct all that energy towards achieving my goals. I have a feeling I would free up a lot of energy!

9. Lili said,

May 19, 2008 @ 5:35 am

i want to replace my struggle with energy to live more fully.

thank you for your thoughts on plateaus, renee! i hit plateaus every time before i lose my weight, so i’ve thought for a while that it’s my body’s prepatation time. i also think i read somewhere that it’s common to gain water weight before losing fat - that the body holds back some water to then flush out the fat.

your programs about plateaus made me think about other areas of my life - for me mostly work, where i get very frustrated when things aren’t moving forward, or there is a halt in getting commissions. thanks to you i’ve started seeing them as preparation time, a chance to think and appreciate instead of getting anxious and furstrated and seeing them as a sign that it’s not going anywhere.

10. Chelsea said,

May 19, 2008 @ 1:43 pm

With contentment.

11. Pamela said,

May 23, 2008 @ 1:22 pm

I am replacing my weight loss struggle with energy & happiness. With 3 kids, I want to be able to play & have fun with them without even thinking of it being work or exhausting.

12. Michelle said,

May 27, 2008 @ 8:51 am

I am replacing my weight struggle by focusing on being at peace with food.

13. Kate said,

May 27, 2008 @ 9:08 am

I want to replace my obsession with food and weight with more meditation time and genuine and ongoing giving to others through prayer and service and living my life with equanimity and joy. Thank you for your program.

14. Beth said,

May 30, 2008 @ 4:51 am

I want to replace my weight struggle with contentment for who I am and what I look like. I’ve never been comfortable with me, and never accepted myself for who I am. If I can change that, I can change anything.

15. Randy said,

May 30, 2008 @ 3:16 pm

I’ll replace my weight struggle with discovering what else life has to offer. I’ll rollerskate and dance. I’ll see what I have to offer life.

16. Liz said,

June 2, 2008 @ 9:10 am

I’d like to replace my weight struggle with unrestrained enjoyment; fully enjoying those big family get-togethers without worrying about what we’ll eat, enjoying romantic evenings dining out with my boyfriend, and enjoying nights out on the town with friends without obsessing over how many calories is in my drink!

17. shangue said,

June 5, 2008 @ 12:10 pm

With the energy and time freed up from the pursuit and struggle of a healthy weight, I want to become more organized, more loving to others, more giving, more patient and kind. I want to be an inspiration and role model for others and I want to assist them in their own pursuit of perfect and good health

18. Melissa said,

June 6, 2008 @ 2:27 pm

I really love Renee’s show!

19. Kellie said,

June 12, 2008 @ 8:39 pm

Hello everyone,

I would love to replace my weight struggle with having a clear and uncluttered mind. Basically being at peace with myself. :0)

20. Michele said,

June 16, 2008 @ 1:57 pm

Today I want to replace my weight loss struggle with enjoyable activity, done with energy and a spirit of fun. I am finished dragging my tail as I go about my day and running errands, etc. Having fun and enjoying every minute of life sounds like a fabulous replacement!

21. Mary said,

June 18, 2008 @ 7:15 pm

I want to replace my weight loss struggle with being happy with myself as I am and who I am. I hope that the energy put into thinking/worrying/despairing/hoping/obessing about weight loss will be channeled into positive things including more meditation and creative outlets.

22. Lindsay said,

June 19, 2008 @ 5:26 pm

Self-love!

23. Yvette said,

June 30, 2008 @ 6:59 pm

Peace. I will be at peace with my body, food and my weight. I will replace the struggle, pain, embrassment with peace.

24. Libby said,

August 18, 2008 @ 5:13 pm

I want to replace my weight loss struggle with contentment and the ablility to love myself, my body and my life.

25. Giselle said,

October 18, 2008 @ 10:30 am

Love, Self Acceptance, and Fun! :)

26. Laura said,

November 5, 2008 @ 1:08 pm

Moderation and balance

27. Alicia said,

January 21, 2009 @ 10:44 am

I want to replace my weight-loss struggle with play. I want to have fun in life.

28. audaciouslife said,

May 12, 2009 @ 7:57 pm

I’m replacing my weight struggle with sensuous pleasure in food (in healthy amounts), and in all of my life.

29. Robyn said,